Migrate your account to the Gnosis App
If you're signing your transactions with Metamask or using Wallet Connect, you can skip this part.
- 2.Hit "Settings" on the bottom left
- 3.On Profile, hit "Show" below the danger zone to reveal your private key
- 4.Copy the private key
- 6.Open your Metamask Extension
- 7.Click on the dropdown on the middle top
- 8.Hit "Import account"
- 9.Select type "Private Key"
- 10.Paste the Private Key you copy on Multis
- 11.You've imported your private key outside of Multis, you can now add your Safe to the Safe interface.
- 2.Hit "Connect Wallet" on the top right
- 3.Click "Connect"
- 4.Connect your wallet using the different choices offered (Metamask, Wallet Connect...etc)
- 5.Hit "Add existing account"
- 6.Fill out the name and paste the Safe address (Hit "Receive" on Multis and copy the address)
- 7.Hit "Next"
- 8.Add the owner's names
- 9.You've imported your Safe to the app, and you can now perform payments and sign your transactions outside of Multis.