Multis Term of Use
The following key points of this User Agreement are brought for your convenience only. They do not substitute the full Terms.
- 1.Who we are. Multis is owned and operated by Multis SAS, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Multis, Inc.
- 2.What is Multis? Multis is an application that allows teams to conveniently and securely access, send and receive their crypto and digital, and fiat assets.
- 3.Important disclaimers. Multis is not intended as, and does not provide, any investment or financial advice whatsoever. As with any financial or investment decisions, you should conduct your own research and due diligence investigation, to properly evaluate the benefits and risks of any investment or financial transaction. You should also seek the advice and guidance of qualified accountants, financial advisors, tax advisors, legal counsels, and investment advisors, in connection with any investment or financial transaction.
- 5.Intellectual property. All legal rights in Multis, including all intellectual property rights, are Multis's. Disclaimer of warranty. Multis is provided for use ‘as is’. We disclaim all warranties and representations with respect to Multis.
- 6.Limitation of liability. To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, we – and anyone acting on our behalf – will not be liable for any damage or loss, arising from the use or inability to use Multis.
- 7.Law & jurisdiction. Use of Multis is governed by the laws of the United States and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts therein.
- 8.Termination. You may request to terminate your account at any time by contacting us at [email protected] Upon termination of these Terms or your account, your right to use Multis is terminated and you must immediately cease using Multis.
- 9.THE TERMS INCLUDE ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS THAT YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ, SUCH AS PROVISIONS REGARDING WARRANTY, LIMITED LIABILITY, INDEMNIFICATION, AND ASSIGNMENT.
… and in detail
Welcome to Multis, an application (“App”) that allows users (“Users” or “you”) to conveniently and securely access, send and receive crypto and digital assets (“Assets”).
Multis is owned and operated by Multis SAS a wholly-owned subsidiary of Multis, Inc. (“Multis”, “we”, “us”, and “our”).
Please read the following User Agreement (the “Terms”) carefully. By signing up to, accessing, or using Multis, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use Multis.
About Multis and the Multis-Enabled Services
Multis is built on Gnosis Safe and is a non-custodial crypto wallet allowing teams to store their treasury, invite teammates, and securely make transactions. Multis does not have access to users' funds. Multis offers its users a non-custodial embedded key in partnership with Torus to conveniently and securely sign transactions (“Transactions”) with a private key (“Private Key”) that they can import to another wallet. Multis also allows users to connect their Metamask wallet to their accounts to sign transactions. Users can also import an existing Gnosis Safe to Multis. Multis is unable to access Users’ crypto Assets.
In case Users’ emails are compromised Multis provides a way to assist Users to securely recover access to their accounts. The recovery process will be available to Users provided they have fully completed the account set-up process in accordance with the instructions presented on Multis.
Through Multis, Users can also access and view the balance of their Assets. The Fiat value of User’s Assets as displayed through Multis is only an estimate depending on relevant exchange rates of Fiat Currency and the valuation of crypto and digital assets which are constantly changing. Multis does not warrant nor does it make any representations as to the accuracy of the fiat value displayed through Multis. For the avoidance of any doubt, “Fiat Currency” means any currency issued by a Central Bank of sovereign countries, such as the US Dollar, Euro, etc.
Multis is not intended as, and does not provide, any investment or financial advice whatsoever. With respect to any financial or investment decisions, it is strongly recommended that you conduct your own research and due diligence investigation, to properly evaluate the benefits and risks of any investment or financial transaction. It is also strongly recommended that you seek the advice and guidance of qualified accountants, financial advisors, tax advisors, legal counsels, and investment advisors, in connection with any investment or financial transaction.