- 1.PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
- Personal Information You Provide:
- Identification Information: we may collect your name, email address, title, and company name/size, through the Site. We may also collect any information you provide or make available to us through our social media platforms.
- Communication Information: we may collect any information included in your communications with us.
- Internet Activity Information: When you visit the Site, we may automatically log the following information:
- Device Information: the manufacturer and model, operating system, IP address, and unique identifiers of the device, as well as the browser you use to access the Site. The information we collect may vary based on your device type and settings.
- Usage Information: information about how you use our Site, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities.
The following technologies may be used to collect Internet Activity Information:
- Cookies, which are text files stored on your device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in the browser to help you navigate between pages efficiently, remember your preferences, enable functionality, help us understand user activity and patterns, and facilitate online advertising.
- Local storage technologies, like HTML5, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
The following table describes the types of cookies and similar technologies we use:
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION USE
We use your personal information for:
- Site Delivery, including to provide, operate, maintain, and secure the Site.
- Communicating with You, including to:
- send you updates about administrative matters such as changes to our terms or policies; and
- provide user support, and respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
- Site Improvement, including to:
- improve the Site and create new features;
- personalize your experience;
- and create and derive insights from de-identified and aggregated information.
- Marketing and Advertising: we and our advertising partners may use your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes, including to send you direct marketing communications as permitted by law, including, but not limited to, notifying you of special promotions, offers and events via email and other means.
- Compliance and Protection, including to:
- Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
- Protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- Audit our compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies; and
- Prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.